Wednesday, August 13, 2008

unpublish fairytale

i never thought you would still in my mind. i tried to halt myself to think about you, to think the happy memories that we had. i'm still suffering from the afflictions that you have given me. all the while, i thought i already found someone who is willing to love me for whom i am..but i was wrong...you are like other men i have loved before. making promises, saying sweet nothings, making me fall in love and treat me like a princess. just like a fairytale..but the fairytale i have was not the usual one with a happy ending...what i have is a fairytale that has never had a happy ending.the reason why my fairytale has not been publish anywhere..

3 comments:

Nanaybelen said...

hwag kang mawalan nang pag- asa. darating din yan in time
Ipag-pray mo lang

Anonymous said...

hindi daw naman din hinahanap at darating na lang basta

Thedz Alarte said...

yes!!!hahah....thnks!!huh!!